Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Makeup Trends For Spring/Summer 2011

 

 

  Color Me Crazy

 spring 2011bold_lips_makeup_trend_2011

DerekLam_V_17dec10_b_240x360

 

Hello to all my fierce fashion followers!  I know the New Year has just begun, but I am ready to spring forward!  If there was anything to be learned from Paris Fashion Week, it is that BOLD is BETTER, and  MAC’S Stylishly Yours collection is the perfect way to start off this spring season!  With colors so pigmented and smooth, it is like liquid satin for your skin.  Let your creative side surface and don’t be afraid to stand out.  As gorgeous, confident women, it is our right.  Have fun wearing these deliciously bright colors and as always,

Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. sooo pretty! But I hardly wear natural makeup so I think I need to do that before I get into fun colors, haha
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I just love it :)

    love
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE bright make-up colors on other people, but prefer more neutral tones on myself. :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.