Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bigger is Better

Greetings and salutations, my most fierce fashion followers!  How goes it in Fashionista Land?  If you're anything like myself, I am sure you've already started taking notes of this season's fiercest fall fashions, and as always--fashion does not disappoint in its philosophy of going against the grain and making it work.  

Like any other die hard fashionista, I have my own set of fashion philosophies in which all my ensembles revolve around, and one of those philosophies is: tight is right.  I mean, why would I want to make myself look bigger than I already am?  Well, I may have to make some adjustments--both philosophically AND physically.  

Over-sizing is sweeping the runways and according to fashion's finest, BIGGER is better!  Better pull those "too big" coats out of the give away pile or dare to be "last season!"  





Stay Fashionably Fabulous!


***Images from style.com***




                                              

2 comments:

  1. love the last picture :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. XXL items are so trendy for fall. Love the concept :)
    Nice post!
    You have such a great blog! What do you think of following each other? Let me know!
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.